Conduct Expectations - “The CCSA Way”
At The Chester Charter School for the Arts, I will do the following to help myself and others succeed:
This means that I walk calmly, stay in my own personal space, follow directions, and remain in assigned areas.
This means that I listen to others and solve problems with words.
This means that I use appropriate words, body language, facial expressions, and tone of voice.
This means that I use kind words, help others, and think of their feelings.
This means that I make good choices that help me learn and do my best work. I am on-time and prepared for success each day. This also means that I “leave no trace” and “make it better.”
This means that I tell the truth even when it is hard to do.
Required Uniform (K-8)*
Students must be in uniform EVERY DAY unless otherwise communicated in writing by CCSA administrators or staff. The CCSA uniform consists of the following:
*Check Parent Information Section for 9th grade uniform expectations.
- Black uniform pants, shorts or skirts (NO denim, leggings or sweatpants). Gray is no longer permitted.
- Shorts/skirts must be knee length.
- Collared solid gray, red or white short or long-sleeved golf (polo-style) or button-down shirt.
- Black shirts are no longer permitted.
- School shoes or sneakers in any solid school color (black, gray, red or white) or combination of those colors.
- Shoes MAY NOT have any other color.
- SOLID uniform color (black, gray, red or white) socks/tights.
- NO patterns of any kind are permitted.
- Students may wear a SOLID black, gray, or red cardigan style sweater, if needed.
NO hooded sweatshirts, jackets or sweaters may be worn inside.
- Any logos on uniform items MUST be no larger than 1 inch in size.
- NO WRITING or brand names may be on uniform clothing.
Chester Charter School
for the Arts
1500 Highland Avenue
Chester, PA 19013