Enrollment / Admission
It is the intention of the school to reflect the community it serves. Applications are accepted from any family residing in the Chester Upland School District or surrounding districts in the area.
Anti-Discrimination Policy: The Chester Charter School for the Arts does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, sex, color, religion or any other classification protected by law in the administration of its education and admission policies.
Enrollment for the 2017-2018 School Year
CURRENT STUDENTS ONLY - Re-Enrollment for 2017-2018
Each current student who wishes to return to CCSA for the 2017-2018 school year MUST complete the Re-enrollment Form by Friday, January 27, 2017 to secure his/her seat. This is also the family's opportunity to inform CCSA of any siblings within the household who you wish to attend CCSA.
NEW STUDENTS ONLY - Open Enrollment for 2017-2018
Open enrollment period begins on Wednesday, February 1, 2017 and ends on Friday, February 24, 2017. All applications are DUE on Friday, February 24, 2017.
PHASE 1 - All Seeking Enrollment
- Intent to Enroll Forms will be available on February 1, 2017 online and at the front desk at CCSA.
- Students with completed Intent to Enroll Applications by February 24 will be entered into a lottery for available seats.
- No supporting documents should be submitted at this time.
PHASE 2 - Only After a Seat is Offered
- Available seats will be extended to students according to the order determined through the lottery process.
- Once a seat is offered for the 2017-18 school year, a complete Full Application must be completed and submitted within 7 days.
- All completed applications and supporting documents MUST be submitted at the Chester Charter School for the Arts so that the original birth certificate can be verified by a CCSA staff member.
PHASE 2 - Required Enrollment Documents
The following documents MUST be turned in with the completed Full Application for new students.
- Student’s Birth Certificate (original must be shown to CCSA staff member for verification)
- Student’s Health Physical (copy must be attached)
- Student’s Immunization Record (copy must be attached)
- Student’s Individualized Education Plan (IEP), if applicable
- Proof of Residence (2 documents required)
- Provide a copy of parent/guardian’s Driver’s License or State ID AND one of the following:
- most recent utility bill (PGW or PECO);
- current vehicle registration;
- a recent payroll stub;
- a current mortgage/lease agreement;
- voter registration card; or
- recent property tax bill
Enrollment for the 2016-2017 School Year
The Chester Charter School for the Arts serves students in Grades K through 10 for the 2016-2017 school year. We are thrilled to continue our high school program next year by introducing the 10th grade class.
*** The Open Enrollment Process for 2016-2017 has been completed. ***
We are no longer enrolling students for the current school year.
Chester Charter School
for the Arts
200 Commerce Drive
Aston, PA 19014