Enrollment / Admission
It is the intention of the school to reflect the community it serves. Applications are accepted from any family residing in the Chester Upland School District or surrounding districts in the area.
Anti-Discrimination Policy: The Chester Charter School for the Arts does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, sex, color, religion or any other classification protected by law in the administration of its education and admission policies.
Enrollment for the 2017-2018 School Year
*** We are FULL for the 2017-18 school year ***
We are only accepting applications for the waiting list.
To be added to the Waiting List
- Complete an application online HERE or pick-up and application at the school.
- No supporting documents should be submitted at this time.
Only After a Seat is Offered
- Available seats will be extended to students according to the order determined through the lottery process.
- Once a seat is offered for the 2017-18 school year, a complete Full Application must be completed and submitted within 7 days.
- All completed applications and supporting documents MUST be submitted at the Chester Charter School for the Arts so that the original birth certificate can be verified by a CCSA staff member.
Chester Charter School
for the Arts
1500 Highland Avenue
Chester, PA 19013