The Chester Charter School for the Arts empowers students to realize their best selves, and employ their intellectual and creative power to succeed personally and to enrich their community.
All CCSA students will graduate and be prepared forcollege, conservatory, technical school, the military or gainful employment. This means that students will demonstrate:
Scholarship - All students will meet or exceed the CCSA standards in all academic areas.
- Strong Character - All students will demonstrate scholarly habits and the CCSA core values.
- Craftsmanship - All students will possess the 21st century skills to create academic and artistic works with high quality craftsmanship.
- Purpose - All students will have a clear goal and action plan for their future academic/career pursuits.
To bring the vision to fruition, we will embark upon a strategic approach that focuses on developing and maintaining each of the following essential elements:
- A rigorous standards-based, arts integrated curriculum
- A safe, nurturing learning environment where self expression is encouraged
- A collaborative faculty cultivated through purposeful ongoing professional development
- A family involvement program that provides parents and guardians with a variety of opportunities to learn about and serve the school community
- Community partnerships that increase academic and arts offerings for students.
Chester Charter School
for the Arts
1500 Highland Avenue
Chester, PA 19013